Innovatis will become a fully integrated part of Roche Applied Science, and it will develop and market its products through that part of Roche's diagnostics division. Roceh said that Innovatis' technology will complement its existing cell analysis products and is synergistic with its xCelligence technology, which was launched last year.
"Roche has been one of our key customers for many years, in particular since the successful development of our cell analysis technology over 10 years ago," Innovatis CEO Michael Grohmann said in a statement. Roche said it expects the deal to close in a few weeks, after it receives approval from shareholders and is cleared by regulators.
Be part of XTractor community.
- XTractor the first of its kind - Literature alert service, provides manually curated & annotated sentences for the Keywords of your choice
- XTractor maps, extracted entities (genes, processes, drugs, diseases etc) to multiple ontologies
- Enables customized report generation. With XTractor the sentences are categorized into biologically significant relationships
- The categorized sentences could then be tagged and shared across multiple users
- Provides users with the ability to create his own database for a set of Key terms
- Users could change the Keywords of preference from time to time, with changing research needs
- XTractor thus proves to be a platform for getting real-time highly accurate data along with the ability to Share and collaborate
Sign up it's free, and takes less than a minute. Just click here:www.xtractor.in.