- Highly accurate, manually annotated sentences for given keywords.
- Daily scientific literature updates at your desktop along with extracted facts - manually curated.
- Provision to change keywords with your changing research preferences.
- Annotated sentences and abstracts get stored in your profile, as and when they get updated in PubMed.
- Classify and create your own datasets of annotated facts.
- Enhanced experiences of reading & analyzing literature.
- Access your profile / datasets from anytime, anywhere.
- Discover and Create newer relations from scientific facts classified by the XTractor™ Community.
- Tag your favorite abstracts and share them across other users.
- Much more faster and an
The XTractor™ system would provide extracted relations in addition to identifying the abstracts of subscriber's interest. Our experience suggests time required for summarization of an abstract is the greatest as the user needs to understand the context, analyze the content and make sense of the relation followed by extraction. So not only the abstracts would be prioritized and delivered to the subscriber but also sentences, which are extracted and processed manually.
Categorization involves tagging the extracted sentences to most popular ontology(s) in biology and chemical spaces. XTractor™ would ensure highly accurate (manual curation) in all its annotation efforts be it genes, processes or drug names, all mapped to their relevant ontology(s). So you need not work again on reclassification of sentences or facts to accurate ontology(s).
XTractor™ provides updates to the subscribers on a daily basis based on topic tracking in PubMed. The service allows the user to Key in the Keywords of interest and notifies them via email when new articles get published in PubMed. Unlike the other free NLP utilities that are available, Molecular Connections would be using its skilled scientists to validate the data.
Do you want to know more?